|Active Ingredients per (Soft Chews):
DiCalcium, Fish Oil, Glycerin, Macrogol, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Antioxidants, Natural Cane Sugar, Pork Liver Powder, Vegetable Fiber, Vegetable Oil, Vegetable Shortening and Vegetable Starch.
- High-quality ingredients
- This blend of ingredients promote the reduction of multiple chronic disease symptoms
- Promotes healthy cognitive functions, memory, oxygen and blood circulation, immune system support, reduction of anxiety, increased energy, and positive mood.
- Low cost
- 100% money back guarantee
- is an amino acid (a building block for proteins) found in green tea. People use theanine for treating anxiety and high blood pressure, for preventing Alzheimer's disease, and for making cancer drugs more effective.
- according to current research, ginkgo biloba benefits include improved cognitive function, positive mood, increased energy, improved memory and reduced symptoms related to multiple chronic diseases — for instance, it's been used as an asthma natural remedy, ADHD natural remedy and dementia treatment.
- seems to increase a brain chemical called phosphatidylcholine. This brain chemical is important for brain function. Citicoline might also decrease brain tissue damage when the brain is injured.
- It helps the body produce energy. Acetyl-L-carnitine is used for a variety of mental disorders including Alzheimer's disease, age-related memory loss, late-life depression, thinking problems related to alcoholism, and thinking problems related to Lyme disease.
- Brahmi is a plant that has been used in traditional Indian medicine (Ayurveda). ... Brahmi is used for Alzheimer's disease, improving memory, anxiety, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), allergic conditions, irritable bowel syndrome, and as a general tonic to fight stress.
is used to treat iron deficiency anemia (a lack of red blood cells caused by having too little iron in the body). Ferrous sulfate may also be used for purposes not listed.
is a fatty substance called a phospholipid. It covers and protects the cells in your brain and carries messages between them. Phosphatidylserine plays an important role in keeping your mind and memory sharp.